JUSTIN DREW BIEBER ♥ ♥


When I first start loving you, people around me begin to criticize and saying nasty stuff about you. But deep down I know that you’re just a boy living a dream just like any other singer. Finally the world noticed you and you were on the cover of every dreams and still remain humble. From the day I confessed that I’ve been affected with Bieber Fever is one of those moments that I’ll never regret doing. I’m hoping for the next year you will come to Malaysia because over here there’s a lot of amazing fans waiting for you.

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN DREW BIEBER. I DO YOU JUSTIN.


To haterzsssss :


Justin Bieber didnt do anything to you, so why so much hating?! Hes got talent, and I know that his voice isnt deep yet but dont you guys have anything better to do then saying all this **** about him? Plus, its not like you guys can do any better than him, thats why Usher even signed him. Leave him alone ! And go to hell ! Back off biatch !

No comments:

Post a Comment