Things happen so quickly.

I'm depressed. I know I'm depressed, and I understand that I am depressed. I also understand why I am depressed. I just don't know how to stop being depressed. Lately, I am having a really hard time with my best friend. This whole relationship started out quite differently. This is so hard for me to deal with and I don't really know why.

I just wanted... no, had to tell you how much you mean to me. I don't know what I would do without a great friend like you guys. You guys are the number one best buddy I have ever had. Without you guys my pathetic life would not be worth living. I would climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest sea, walk across the hottest desert just to tell you how incredibly special your friendship is to me.

I feel that everybody was changing. The old friends, all of them were changing. Some of them transformed to be someone I don't know. Some of them had a little change on their personality or their attitude. I felt some of them ignored me like they never knew me before. There's a distance between us, it was like I was not on their world anymore.

It's okay guys. I just wanna say, thanks for everything, the moment that we spent together, the promises that fulfilled, dreams that came true, hanging out together, laughing out loud, crying and so on. Sorry for everything. Thank you so much.
I appreciate it.
That's all. Take care, have fun. I know it would be fun without me aite? Hihi :') ILOVE YOU GUYS!

Urghh shit, aku tak dapat nak teruskan. I'm crying.
Sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment